Monday, November 19, 2007

TD:ATB Adventure Redux

You may remember that a few months back I was working on a two part adventure that combined AtB and Transdimensional TMNT - Project Daleth and Sky High. Well, I'm going to go back, fix them up, and re-post them.

I had always know that there was something missing in the first part and didn't much care for the way I had designed the layout of the project facility. Then there was the title, Daleth (Etymology: Hebrew dāleth, from deleth - door), which I'll probably change to Project Gateway.

As for the second part, I felt that it felt too rushed and was missing an interesting way of helping the characters track down the team of scientists that escaped through the trasdimensional gateway. To fix this I will be adding some hardware (gizmos) in the first part of the adventure.

More later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool, looking forward to the revisions. I think Daleth is a cooler name than Gateway for the project. It makes it a little less obvious what they are getting into for the players. Just my 2 cents.