Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Letter from Kevin Siembieda

I recently received a reply from Kevin that I wanted to share with anyone else who's been working on AtB material:

Kevin Siembieda Wrote:

We are dying for AtB fan material as well as short fiction and sourcematerial for ALL our RPG lines.

<snip>

I have been wondering if fans have forgotten that the main purpose of The Rifter® is to be a place where FANS can submit adventures, villains, monsters, short stories and source material, and see it (and their name) in print...

<snip>

So please, please, please spread the word and let other fans know we them to submit their stories and sourcematerial for AtB...for consideration in The Rifter!

<snip>

Seriously, we could use source material and short fiction for AtB...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...I think if you submit something, you might have a chance of making it into the rifter. Just maybe.

Matt said...

I'm planning on it. I see this blog as my practice area. An place I can try out different ways of writing adventures, and other material for the AtB setting.